Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Like A G6.




Hihi I'm back! Kinda busy for th past few days. Okay, let's start from last week. I remember going shopping w Mommy @ Iluma and Bugis. Mommy got me DKNY's & Burberry's perfume, both were strike off from my shopping list! (Y) Bought lots of fake eyelashes too. As well as new eyelash glue. Settle our dinner at mac as it's super late when we got back to Jurong. A few days later, she got me the Agnes. B bag that I wanted ^.^ Money spent like water, fuck.



Pathetic me. Bby spraying my hair w black hair spray, but still obvious.
After that I know, there isn't a need to spray -,-

On friday, 17th, we went back to school for our N'lvl results , Bby and Chong came along w me. utterly disappointed. If only I got B3 for English instead of B4, i'll definitely go for banking services instead of sec5. No confidence to do well next year, AT ALL. Sua, it's already over. Jp for lunch and went home w Chong while Bby went to work. Went home and get prepared. Call pizzahut delivery for dinner. Went out around 9 to meet Ferris & co. Jp, slacked. Receive chuachua's call and went up to look for her as well as Venice (-: Went to fetch Bby after his work from interchange. Went separate ways w Ferris & co. Bby sent me to the bus stop and accompanied me till my bus came (-: Went up to David's place for Majhong. Went to 651 for supper around 3am. Tee sent me home aftermath. Watch my drama for awhile before sleeping.

On saturday, 18th, Daddy brought us to Sakura for dinner as a reward for our results. Went to work on Sunday, super tiring. Went back to Jurong around 6. Met Mommy for dinner and then shopping. Bought quite alot of snacks for kyky, and my puma jacket, like finally! (Y) Went home around 10 and out to meet Bby & co.

The penguin that Bby caught for me (-;

Monday,
Met Bby at Jp this afternoon. Had my lunch at banquet and then to get my rilakkuma keychain!!!! But sad to say that the kate spade swingpack is oos! I wonder when are th stocks coming in )-; Prize stage next, didn't get rilakkuma, but a cute penguin for Bby to hug when he's sleeping! ^.^ Bringing kyky to th vet tomorrow as he looks sick, )-; Working on th 22th to 24th and that's my last day! I'm so gonna get the Victoria's Secrets bag as well as kate spade's. Gonna get christmas presents for Mommy, Daddy and Bby (-: 3 more days to our 15th monthsary and 5 more days to KL! (-: