Saturday, January 1, 2011

Twenty Eleven.


 Dinner at Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant w Baby's family, 60th floor high!

Well, happy 2011 ^^ Too busy for blogging. Shall start from my last day of work at Cathay all the way till school starts. End work around 8 on Christmas Eve. Got Christmas gifts for my clique and baby came to fetch me. Went to ps for our late dinner and then to prizestage. Bby got me a Ko-Rilakkuma pillow head, cute! Cab back to Jurong as we're meeting the others there. Hsh around 12/1am, can't really remember.

25th,
Daddy drove us to Yio Chu Kang, I forgotten where the place was. Left Kyky there for boarding services as we're leaving to KL the next day. I'm gonna miss him like last year again ); Daddy dropped me and Mummy at Amk hub and went back to his office. Went to shop for Baby's Christmas present, hee. Had ice cream at KOF, superb. Daddy came to fetch us around 6, woodlands for bak kut teh before heading home. Went out around 8 to meet Zhenyuan at Jp. Went up to JunXiang's place for some stuffs. Baby came after his work. Went 651 for supper and went home around 12.





 Auntie Anne's!

Mr bean's teddy!

26th,
Woke up around 6am and get prepared. Cab down to golden mile as Daddy wasn't driving to KL. Left Singapore around 10. Reach KL at only 4pm as there was traffic jam. Went shopping after we've check-in. Had our dinner at a restaurant and I swear their food are damn nice. Went Cold storage and bought a lot of snacks back to hotel. Went to bed around 1.

27th,
Second day, woke up around 8 and wash up. Went down to 14th floor for our breakfast. Went back to our room and slept all the way till 12. Woke up and prepared. Took cab to KLCC for shopping! It looks totally the same like Orchard. Bought quite a lot of stuffs there. A pity I couldn't find Kate Spade's outlet there as we're running out of time. Manage to had the kfc there as Uncle told me Malaysia's Kfc taste better, and I definately agree! The cheezy wedges is so nice that I had it for the third day too. Bought tops from Zara for Baby and Topshop, Mango tops for myself. Didn't really get heels or dress as Singapore has it as well. Cab back to hotel to rest and then out for shopping and dinner again. Saw the amusement park and both tee and I wanted to play but lack of time again. Wasted. It's super fun I swear. Had Teppanyaki chicken/salmon/beef for dinner. Cold storage for midnight snacks again! Bought Haagen Dazs, potato chips and beers back to our room.

28th,
It was our last day at KL. Woke up around 9 for our breakfast and shopping aftermath. Forgotten what we've bought but we I think we spent alot! Back to our room and nua for 2 hours before we starting packing up our stuffs. Went to check out around 1 and shopping again! Had kfc before we left cause it's superb! Definitely better than Singapore's :/ Waited for 3 hours for the bus to arrive, the bus came at 4pm instead of 3pm cause we're all waiting at the different place! Finally, we reach the custom at around 10. Cab home and reach home around 11. Baby and Junxiang was waiting for me around my area as we're heading for Fatty's chalet. Quickly pack my bag and went out. Reach Pasir Ris around 1 and YanXiang, Zhen Yuan, Yi Zhui and Jun Jie was waiting for us. YanXiang drove us back to the chalet.




Pictures at Zheng Gen's crib before I went KL.

Spent 4 days 3 nights at Fatty's chalet and had alot of fun with the clique. No photos with me cause I forgotten to bring my camera! )-:

31st,
Last day of Fatty's chalet. Went on separate cars back to Jurong, super funny when the two brothers were driving on the highway. Settled our lunch at 907 before we went home. Meet up again at night for countdown at BoonLay. The guys were damn gl cause they keep on spraying the bangalas! So Merle and I stick together in case went go separate ways. Safra for pool aftermath with Baby, Zhen Yuan, Yi Zhui, Jun Jie, Yanxiang and Jun Xiang. Yanxiang drove me and baby back home and the others went Jp for supper around 4am.