Monday, December 6, 2010
E for ending or eternity?
I'm a happy girl enjoying my life now cause I'm out of job. Baby don't let me work )-: So practically, I go down to Cathay almost every Saturday to accompany my chua chua ^.^ Met aiai yesterday for manicure. Did nude colour instead of red this time round. Wanted to cab down to Cathay but we can't find any atm to withdraw money! Took train instead. Bought 'Each A Cup' milk tea for chua chua. Had a favourite chicken bento box at Cathay and had a long chat w aiai. Accompanied chua chua till 9.30 while aiai went off at 8. Cab down to West Coast Plaza to fetch Baby from work and cab back to Jurong. Slack for awhile before Baby sent me home. Boring sunday, Zzz. Stingray and satay for supper and I'm still hungry. And yes, samuel came out for homeleave on Saturday! (-; 11 more days to get my results, kind of worried. Not planning for sec5 even if I'm able to get 19 points and below. 20 more days to my KL trip! ^.^ Meeting Baby for lunch tomorrow and shopping w Momsy!