Thursday, July 2, 2009

我知道 .

Happy Bird Day Dearest ! (Lotsofluvs)
I hope you enjoyed yourself today ,
Even though you feel awkward .
Meluvsyoualways (-:


Shall upload today's photo some other days because i'm lazy t do it !
Laughs .
Felicia is a good and bad girl ,
Good because she accompanied me on phone till 2 because I was crying ,
Bad because she went t tell Tee I cried !
Slept at 3/4am last night ,
and I didn't sleep in class today hor ! (unbelievable)
Jovan , I'm really really sorry .
I don't know what's left more t say ,
Because I'm left speechless .
I really need time .
Celebrated Vernice's birthday after school in 3n3 .
Thanks t Cass , Weixian , Felicia , Jingyi , Shimin , Huiwen , Yanni , Weikian ,
Berlyn , Samuel , Weilong , Alvin , and th 3 boys from 4T1 for attending it .
I hope Vernice had fun today , although it's real paiseh (Grins)
I hope she likes all th presents we gave her too .
Ahgong , tiger and co. waited for me outside school .
Settled some stuffs and off t Jp .
Xingan was w us too .
Walked t Blss nearby t slack .
Xingan went off aftermath .
Slack till 6 and walked back home w Chong , Ahgong , Aloysious and Weihan .
Was planning for my birthday chalet otw , whoo ~
Finally , i get t eat a proper meal today .
Focus test tomorrow ,
but no one knows what topic t study ?
Then how t study lei , LOL .
Sighs , I'm tired , too tired .


I'm really tired ,
This is killing me , stop torturing me .
Love ?