Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sober





I look weird without makeup ?

School's damn damn boring .
Why must we have problems everyday ?
And it's those small problems , which people likes t make it big ?
Don't understand at all , tsktsktsk .
Small kids ?
Anyway , I just remembered that I walked past cyber cafe today after recess ,
Joeso and Wann called me and I pretended I heard nothing .
But I still get caught in th end .
So , say goodbye t my hair , Joeso's so called golden red hair .
And Wann nearly believed that my tongue stud is sweet ! (Laughs)
I'm not really that sad because i got t dye my hair black ,
Because that's what I want now , black hair .
Becuause I find pure black hair nice and cool !
But I'm gna dye back t red/brown during mid-August .
Bobian , someone hair short , need for him lor ;X
Vernice just told me , she's waiting for 30th August , (My bird day)
And i think it's because she wants t revenge , right Vernice ?
I hope things will go smoothly for my birthday ,
Though it's still two months away ,
But need t save money and plan swee swee de right !
I'm really touch that Ahgong & co. will care so much for me and my birthday .
They really dote on me alot lor .
Thanks guys ! (Luvcxzcxzcxz)
I hope things gets well for me and everyone tomorrow .


With or without you ,
it's makes a huge difference .