Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dearest , ily (-:


I'm sure that Miss Neo will call Daddy today .
I don't know what's wrong either ,
my old ways are coming back .
I hope for th rest of th months ,
I won't be like what I was during April-May .
Messaging w alot of people thru out th whole day from Monday till today in school .
Rather bored uh .
Mother Tongue class at 3n1 , Lim Lan Theen lei .
Actually she's quite good lah ,
But her jokes , sibei lame/cold -,-
And she keep , 'Eh arlow arlow'
Twit uh ? That's what she always shout at us ._. (Laughs)
Weixian , Chong and Vernice came over t my place after school .
Cooked aixin noodles for Vernice and out t Jp t meet Cass .
Got my contact lens , Vernice's birthday cake and her bag .
I'm gna get th same bag as her next week .
Spent alot this week and I'm totally broke now ! )-:
Walked Cass t 198 and walked home w Vernice .
I hope she'll enjoy herself tomorrow ,
Even though it's not really a birthday party .
Thanks t all those people who paid for th cake and present .
And her birthday cake is really cute worxzxzxz !
she choose herself de hor , I'm only in charge of paying . (Laughs)
Some people just love going round telling people ,
Things that they heard wrongly ,
And presume that they are right .
Or they heard some things ,
and then go round asking people t confirm it .
Why not just ask th person who said it ?
Rather than asking people who doesn't know/can't confirm ?
Don't you find it irritating ?
I find it irritating , damn pekcek .
Got anything come straight t me and ask lah ,
Since you want t know so much , right ?
Sick of it .
Damn , i hope I'm able t sleep before 3 tonight .
From Sunday till now ,
I'hv only got about 10 hours sleep lor !
Bth lei !


I don't want t feel like this ,
But i can't let it go .
Too much left unspoken ,
Too much t forget .
I want you back .