Saturday, July 4, 2009

Still here with me






Home after focus test yesterday ,
Jp t meet Lanying , Vernice and Cass , shopping .
Bought 2 bags at one go , woah .
Home around 10 .
Went t collect passport early in th morning ,
Shopping at Bugis w Mommy .
Home , then down t Batok t fetch Ahyi and Ahma then t NUH .
Visit San Shu Gong ,
Hope he'll get well soon .
Left around 8 , sent Ahyi and Ahma home ,
Batok for dinner and home aftermath .
Awaiting for Monday , I'm sure th others are waiting for that day too .
Brother , no matter what th verdict is ,
We all will be waiting for you t be out .
No worries , we'll not forget about you .
I hope you'll be able t attend my birthday chalet ,
Hope everything goes well for you .


If you're unhappy w me ,
just come straight up t me .
There's no need for you t bitch about me behind my back ,
thinking that i'll know nothing .
If you think I copy whoever's blog , just come and tell/ask me .
Go around telling my friends or anyone else ,
What are you trying t do ?
You like t tell whoever people this and that , go ahead .
I won't stop you anyway .
Maybe you think it's fun , but t me , it's childish .
If you think that in two blogs ,
there are alot of similar things , is your so called copying ,
then why not close down your own blog ,
or even better , don't even come t th other one's blog ?
Then you won't know anything then , right ?
If you think i did copy , come straight t me and tell me .
Tell me what i'hv copied then .
And I'll tell you what's th meaning of copying .
Childish .




I'm falling out ,
Without you I don't know what t do .