Saturday, May 23, 2009

You'hv disappoint me .

Can i still belive in you ?
So much stories about you here and there .
I told myself , I shouldn't belive in all those if I really treat you as my best friend .
But tell me , do you deserve my trust for you ?
You did so much things behind my back .
You said so much , so much that I really can't stand you .
You told her , what kind of friend am I ,
didn't even help you when you're in trouble .
At th first place , are you th one in trouble ?
She's* th one in trouble , not you .
And th one she's* in trouble w was my friend ,
how you expect me t help ?
Why should I even bother t help when I'm not free that time ,
when I know nuts about it ,
when she's your good friend and not mine ?
You said i'll bitch about you behind your back ,
and of course you'll do th same thing too .
But think back , did I ever ?
Who was th one who started all this ?
You'll only look for me when you're alone , don't you ?
I don't owe you a single thing , neither do you .
Whatever I say , whatever I do ,
I don't find it a need t explain everything t you .
You're always lying t me , don't you ?
Why bother telling me you knew this from him/her ,
They called you up and tell you and what so ever reasons you can think of ,
When things ain't like how you say ?
You'hv got too much for me t say ,
But i chose not t say it out .
For what ?
No point raking up your past or telling people how bad you are .
I really don't know what makes you change so much .
You're totally a changed person .
If you really don't know why so many of them dislikes you ,
and how many of them ,
think of your own attitude and th way you treat people .
I don't wna say so much about you anymore .
Becuause it makes me dislikes you even more ,
which is what I don't want at all .
I may be imperfect ,
but i'hv never comments on people like how you did .
No one's perfect .
If you bo kiam eng a best friend like me ,
I bo kiam eng a so called best friend like you too .

Don't bother asking me whether am I talking about you ,
Cause I won't even tell you , no matter who you are t me .
If you think it's you , it'll be that particular you then .