Was on phone w Felicia yesterday till 5am i think .
Woke up around 11 t prepared and stuffs .
Meet Vernice up on th afternoon .
GekPoh for lunch , Central for her rebonding .
Don't seems t have any difference hor Vernice ?
Jp aftermath .
Weixian and Vernice misplaced my hotpink nail polish ,
So i'hv got no choice but t buy a new one .
Bought th gold one and Vernice got th silver .
Shop around Jp , and I suddenly remember Mummy's promise ,
t go for shopping at Bugis this week , right Mummy ? ^^
Back t my place aftermath .
Had our nails done .
But a little weird because I went off t meet Daddy and Mummy ,
when my nails are not even dry yet .
Will redo it on Monday cause it's w Vernice .
Will be gng out again later on t meet Mummy ,
If she manages t reach here before 10 .
If not I'm not gng out , too tired !
I wonders how are things gng on for Jiaen and Brother ...... ):