Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's never too late cause I still belive .




Meet Jingyi under my block today .
Gekpoh aftermath .
Back my my house nearby t look for Ahlong and Daniel .
Boonlay market for dinner .
But i ate a little only .
Grandpa's place for good meal (Happy face)
Some sort like pepper lunch ?
But th plate is much much more bigger , and more dishes .
Howeng's like a cook , he just loves helping people cooking those food .
Aunt told me that th big prawn cost 5buck each .
And imagine , she bought 20 of them ,
and 40 of th small one .......... (Faints)
And i-don't-know how much of salmon she bought ,
like no ending de lor (Faints)
Had GordonBleu and some other wine w Uncle and others .
Damn high lor uncle .
Aunt and Uncle drink till face red red .
Too bad , Tee's sick and he can't drink it . (Tongue's out)
I'm surprised that I wasn't drunk .
In fact I can drink more than I could .
Maybe it's because I drank it slowly .
Tried th mini cake that Aunt did .
Th mango and chocolate is damn nice lor .
But th strawberry and blueberry , not sweet enough .
And they all keep disturb me w Ah hua nor !
I also never say he handsome ley , siao -,-
No one will be as handsome as * de k ! (Happy face)
Home around 11 .
Gna take a bath now cause Felicia's waiting for my call ! (Winks)

I'll miss you like I always do ,
and I always do .