Monday, May 25, 2009
Can't help but wait .
On phone w Felicia till late night ,
and went t sleep at only 4 yesterday .
Went school as per normal w th same old people .
Kinda disappointed w my results .
I suppose I fail all ?
Yes , all failed .
After that* incident , I totally got no confidence and interest in anything at all .
Some of them scolded me for all this , telling me that it's not worth at all .
Sighs , what can I do .
I can only work harder for my end of year now .
Had spotcheck at th last period .
No one's phone was confiscated , including me ^^
Walked home w Vernice then .
Went Jp w Vernice after school .
Chanced upon Felicia , Twinneh and Shimin at Ljs and had lunch together .
Went t Fairprice t get all those stuffs for tomorrow's SL project .
Bake cookies ley ! (Smile widely)
I remembered th last time I baked was brownies ,
as a present for Darrell as our First month's anniversary ? (sighs)
Had a hard time pushing Vernice round th market .
Damn tiring , because she v heavy lah ! (Faints)
Went home together aftermath .
What else can I do ? (sighs)
