Sunday, November 15, 2009

Without a doubt ,



I almost forgot about this photo ! :X
Zhenyuan & co.'s masterpiece .
Went t bed at 4am last night .
Woke up by baby's call , being forced t get up O:
Prepared and went t meet Baby and Junxiang .
Arena for pool , Zhencong came aftermath .
Chanced upon Michelle and Dardar ! (winkwink)
Left around 0530 and went back t Jp .
Baby and Junxiang left for work while I went t make my lenses .
Gna get my lenses back tomorrow before work .
Damn it okay , both my black and maroon lenses are torturing my eyes that it turn red like hell .
And now , my eyes hurts like hell )-:
Gng in t Malaysia around 9 w Daddy & Mommy .
Anw , I'hv decided t get Samsung Jet or other phone instead of Satio ,
I can't wait already lah ! (>,<)
I miss babieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! D-;