Sunday, November 15, 2009

Compromise .










Okay , I'm back from work .
Arena for pool in th afternoon and work after that .
End work around 11 and went up t fetch for Baby and Junxiang from work .
Slacked around Baby's area and Baby sent me home while Winston went Jx's house . Celebrated baby's birthday few days ago .
Th first celebration was on th 11th , w Felicia .
Went shopping and bought Baby's present w Felicia before meeting baby .
Went Austwine for our dinner as it's a birthday treat from Felicia .
Something cropped up and so we left early .
Baby went t meet Jx for their matter while I went Jp w Felicia .
Went t slack over @ study corner before gng home .
Bathed and cabbed down t Arena t meet Baby , Zhenyuan , Jx , AhPui , Daniel , Zhencong and some others .
I'm such a poor thing cause all of them scold me stupid for paying 15 bucks for that cab fare which I shouldn't .
Imagine I took cab from my area t Arena , that should only cost me at most 6 bucks , and I actually paid 15 bucks , how dumb .
Went off around 12am , went Pioneer station t meet Tee and hsh (:
Baby went off around 2am I supposed ?
Was on phone w baby till 3 gng 4am and off t bed .
Had another celebrate w Baby on th 12th , which was Baby's birthday .
Went out around 5 t look for baby .
Chanced upon Tecksoon too .
Junxiang came not long after , as well as Liting and Kelvin .
Winston came t look for us and we accompanied them for dinner @ pepper lunch .
Went t Baby's area and waited for ZhenYuan , Ahpui and Junjie t come .
They v sweet lor , give baby surprise .
But eventually , they failed , cause baby saw them ! O;
They make a cake @ th icyroom and it looks damn COOL ._.
Sang birthday song for Baby and .....
They smashed th cake on Baby's face O;

See how nervous Baby was :X
I didn't join in th fun hor , I merely helped Baby by protecting his dearest fringe :X
Baby went up t Junxiang's place t clean up while me , Junxiang , Winston , Ahpui , Zhenyuan stayed under th block and slack .
Baby sent me home around 10 and th others went up t Junxiang's place .
Had h2h w Baby last night , so sorry baby ):
I promise i'll tell you every single thing next time .
Anw , I hope baby will like th presents I'hv got for him ,
Hope it'll fit him well (:
Damn , I'm still stuck w this N81 & N6500 .
Should I get Samsung Jet now , or wait till December for Satio ?
Baby & co. asked me t wait wait wait , howwwwwwww ? :B
I super don't like my current hair colour lor , got dye like don't have at all ! Shall get a new colour next week .
Should I keep my current hair length or cut short ? (Pekcek!)
Kayyyyy lah , baby's waiting for my call niao , blog when I'm free then .

Baiiiiiiiii ! ^v^