They came t complain during our meet up just now cause they say I only miss aiai , no miss them !
Jealousy kills I know ;x

Okehhhhh , shall start off w my goodgood sister Michelle !
Sister ahhhhhhh ,
I know you're feeling down down down down down ~
But even if th sky is falling down , enen's still here !!!!!!!
We need no guys t survive .
You're strong , you can hold on , i know .
I know you hate him , so I help you scold him niao ley ! (Grins)
Sister ah sister , love comes and go , forget when time is up .
He don't deserve you , and you definitely deserve a better one .
Cheer up alright ?
Better come out and meet us tomorrow hor ! (-;


(Ignore Daixuan&Jovan behind ;x)
Cheryl Dardarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! O-;
Am texting w this lil crazy girl now .
She say will stalk my blog cause JEALOUSY KILLS .
LAUGHS !!!!!!
Okay , I'm being lame -,-
She also v poor thing lor )-;
Dar ah dar , if he really doesn't cherish you , so be it .
You will get someone better deh !
Jealous because he cares , so be happy !
If he don't even bother , then you must start worrying niao lorz !
Remember our meeting tomorrow hor , I'm craving for soft shell crabbbbbb ! ^^
k lah , don't say niao , damn hungreh already .
You this chao ahlian , don't keep bully me hor .
Later i strip you then you know ah .
Although you now gim moh , i also not scared deh ! ;x
Okay , my two dearest sisters , happy niao mah ?
no bf still got enen deh .
Enen luv you k ! (muchmuchluvvvvvvv!!!!!)