
I miss Aiai ! ):
I almost forgotten t blog !
Accompanied Mommy for dinner and headed t Jp t look for Baby & Junxiang .
Chanced upon Kuohan .
Went off t playground as soon as Kuohan came over t look for us ,
As well as ZhenYuan .
Bolin was @ th playground , and Alvin came aftermath .
Junjie came too .
Ahpui came t look for us around 11 .
Baby sent me home around 12am as Baby needs t go home earlier .
Watched my 少年四大名捕 and called baby for awhile .
Can't get t sleep and on my laptop .
Was chatting w daughter , Jonathan and then Noel , Jiaen and Darren .
All th way till 4am , i'm still as energetic as 3 hours ago !
Wtfffffff -,-
Feeling so hungrehhhhhhhh now ! )-;
Okeh , daddy's back from m'sia , but how come I can't find any chewing gums ? D:
Darren , I'm sorry ..