




Skipped school for two days .
I don't think there's a need t go school since exams are over , right ?
Laughs , I'm just crapping .
Mommy's gna nag me if she sees this manz .
Went Arena for pool w Baby and Laogong .
Shopping w Mommy after that .
Got hair dye for me and Mommy .
Gna dye for her tomorrow .
But if she isn't satisfied w it , she got t redo it at salon :/
I can only dye it next week after I'hv seen my results .
But I don't intend t go school after next week .
Walked home w Mommy and headed down t Pioneer Mall t Tecksoon and Baby .
Walked Baby home halfway thru and went home .
Daddy came t fetch me and Mommy for dinner around 10 .
Baby's sick ! )-;
I hope baby will get well soon .
Chatting t Felicia sister now .
Am so sorry because i put her aeroplane twice ! )-;
Promise t meet her real soon .
Huanyu just called me few days ago .
Gna make a trip down t Hke t meet all of them up ,
Cause all of them are scolding me for forgetting them , which I did not ! (:
Alright , I tired niao .
Blog tomorrow then .
Dear friend , I miss you ..