Saturday, October 17, 2009

If this could rewind .



Ohmy , 失眠 again lah .
Sounds weird uh , Lol .
Chatting w Lanzer moments ago .
He's only starting his holiday during Dec , how sad .
Don't cry my maid , at least you can enjoy majhong sessions , right ? ^^
It's reaching 3 , I'm not even yawning .
Baby just texted me and he went back t sleep again .
Bored die me luh .
I miss my 6500 , i don't like n81 . (Boo)
But on th other hand , it's better than no phone right ? (Sian 1/2)
Chatting w Felicia currently .
Oh , she just offlined -,-
When will Daddy be free t bring me out for shopping I wonder ?
But I prefer working than shopping uh .
Time pass faster too .

If time could rewind ,
would you chose t let go ?