How's Felicia's make up skills ? ^^
Slept at 3 last night .
Vernice and Felicia came over t my place in th morning .
Had pear for breakfast , he he he .
Felicia says that they will always eat alot when they are up at my place .
Laughs .
Had make up session just now .
I had a hard time you know !
Because Felicia and Vernice did make up on me . (Faints)
But Felicia did all in th end .
Th result came out t be good . (Happy face)
Great job felicia !
Work hard t be a better make up artist in th future k .
Vernice left aftermath .
Had lunch at Mac w Felicia then .
Back t my place t do our nails and stuffs .
Right now , Tee and Felicia is sleeping like a pig .
Gng out for dinner soon
Should I try t have salad for dinner ?
But I hate salad !
And I'hv never ate salad before :/
Xiaoen misses long hair ! (Sad face)








