Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Time is ticking away .


2008 .

Watching 国记交意所2 moments ago .
Laughing like I-don't-know what , same as last week .
Their chinese is really , cannot make it lor . (Laughs)
Kyky's giving me attitude by not eating again .
Because it's been 3 days since he ate rice .
Kyky will only start eating his own food till he know that there's no rice for him .
Naughty hor ? (Roll eyes)
Had only vegetables and fish for dinner .
Gna have apples again later on .
I think I'hv finished all th apples and pears that mummy bought on Sunday ?
He he he .
And my dearest vernice just told me that she's v happy ,
Because she just reprimanded someone on Msn . (Laughs)
She's gna come over t my place tomorrow t make our nails . (Winks)

You'll be back again ,
Cause you'll always be my baby ,
And you're always a part of me .