I wna get my tattoo done soon !
Baby , you say you'll bring me go do de hor , don't forget .
And baby's not back home yet !
Don't know he die till where le lor .
And Jovan , stop it hor ,
I know my fringe v straight , stop scolding my hair ! (Sad face)
Chatting w Amy , Cheryl , Felicia and Cass on msn now .
Cass make me laugh non-stop lor , you mei you Cass ?
She'll always come t me and starting bitching about her* .
Bad right ? I like i like :X
Cass , she* 20 , i 13 liao loh ! (he he he)
Felicia also lor , another bitch .
But never mind , i like i like :X
I never know i'hv got so much good friends around me .
No point clinging on t th past right ?
Let's just forget about it , make that as a memory of us .
It's alright , it's okay ,
I'm so much better without you (:
