Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Forget all heartbreakers .

Give me time ,
t make me belive in love again .

I like this siol ^^

Jovan - Yide - Weiyang .
(Crop away Jovan's face because he smoking then th face -,-)





Meet Felicia at Jp for breakfast at 9am today .
Down t 4head t meet Jovan aftermath .
Amy , Weiyang and Yide came t fetch me , cause i don't know how t go .
LOL .
Amy say i v dua pai lor , laughs .
Walked t Lakeside Mrt then .
Meet Yinghui and Stephanie over there and then t Vivo .
Went t carpark t smoke and then t Sentosa .
Jovan so good ah , pay th admission ticket for me .
I also v good lor , i treat him green tea lei .
And then me , Amy and Jovan snatching t treat each other , hah .
Jovan accompanied me awhile and they all went down t th water .
Didn't went down because I wore skinnies and I'm suppose t work today .
All came up aftermath , th boys went down then .
Chatted w Yinghui , Stephanie and Amy .
Damn funny lor , laughs .
JunJie came aftermath .
Baby called me after he woke up .
Jiali called Amy and she told me something .
Then Amy keep say Jiali v bad lor , haha .
Don't worry lah Jiali , I'll remember what you say .
Chat w them till 4 and all went t bath .
Me and Yinghui sat outside th toilet and talk .
Went t 7-11 aftermath , for th aircon , (Faints)
Today's weather is really killing us lor ,
somemore I'm wearing all black lei , even my bag and slippers -,-
And in th end , Vernice told me today not working -,-
Jovan and Weiyang told me i have sunburn on my shoulder .
Two different skin colour i have now , damn .
Left sentosa around 5 and took bus t th market .
Yinghui and Stephanie left first .
Accompanied Amy , Jovan , Yide , Weiyang and Junjie for their late lunch .
Junjie alighted at Je and th rest at Lakeside .
Didn't join them t slack cause I'm damn tired .
Home and had apples . (Lol)
Baby's having his lion dance training now , hope he doesn't fall again .
Jovan so bad lor , say I dailan = gong gong .
Slap your face ah .
Gna redye my hair tomorrow cause I'm sick of th colour I'm having now . (Excuses)
Am gng t Felicia's house w Jingyi t bake our cookies tomorow ! (Happy face)
Jovan , no share for you , I give Amy don't give you !
Ohmy , my hand is trembling non-stop from 7 till now .
And I'm feeling nauseous right now .
I think I'm sick , or maybe I am really sick ?
On msn w Jovan and Felicia now , I am laughing , lol .
Felicia , stop it lah !
I wonder where's Baby now ? (Pondering)


I'm gna stop this from now on ,
because this love is leading me t nowhere ,
no future , no happy ending .
Because it had ended long ago .