Edited /.
Slept at 4 yesterday .
I'm damn tired , but i can't sleep .
I don't know why too , sighs .
Went t school w th same old people .
Don't think I'm gna wear my contact lens t school tomorrow .
It's killing me ! (Sad face)
My eyes turns red for no reason , and i can't see clearly at all .
Recess sucks .
I keep running in and out of th toilet ,
because I kept vomitting .
Soonhui's a good brother lah , bought seaweed for me (Happy face)
MS is an idiot lah , but he's good ,
because he keep ask me want t eat anything not .
I swear this recess was a real bad one .
I'm damn hungry , but just no appetite .
I failed my art lah (Super sad face)
Miss Nadira told me Mr Lee and her can see th potential in me ,
But too bad , i go add on those poster colours .
Which spoilt th whole art piece .
Told you i'hv got no mood t draw on that day .
So didn't put much effort in it .
Almost cried when i saw my marks .
Hope my CA marks will pull me up .
Messaging w Jiaen thru out th art lesson .
Watched Kungfu Panda , damn funny lah (Laughs)
Sparring sessions under my block w ,
Vernice , Chong , Tee , Ahlong , Jingyi , Melvin , Ck , Pang , Junwei , Daniel and Yanheng .
Damn fun lor , (Laughs)
Should I go school tomorrow ?
No pointing gng also lor , also nothing t do de .
But that glutton Vernice wants me t go .
How ?
Am super hungry now ,
But I really no appetite lah ,
Why I like that !!!!!!!!! (Faints)
If you have any problem w me ,
just come straight up t me .
Why bother bitching about me behind my back ?
When and which day i wore my clothes , i know it myself .
If you don't belive what i'hv said , then don't ask .
Don't even bother t bitch about it ,
Because it's doesn't even concerns you at all .
Whoever I mix w , that's my problem .
Whoever she likes t mix w , I can't stop too .
Who says one can only go out w a group ?
You ain't her either , so why bother saying so much ?
Childish acts .