Alike , not ?
Xiaoen is sick ! (Sad face)
Having slight fever and flu .
And I totally can't see clearly even if I'm on w my specs ! ):
I guess it's because i'hv been sleeping late and waking up early everyday .
But still gng school tomorrow because of that Vernice Pig .
Was on msn w Jiaen and Joshua yesterday , damn funny duh .
Was on phone w Weixian yesterday , and then Fel .
Slept at 4 .
Drag myself down th bed because I remember that I'm meeting that Pig .
Really v tired ley !
Vernice came over t my house , went off t Jp aftermath .
Passed Lovelove her stuffs ,
Shopped around Jp .
Bugis aftermath .
Mummy , where's our promise for shopping ?! (Grins)
Back t Jp around 6 , had Ljs .
And people , i didn't bully Vernice hor .
She knows what I'm talking about . (inside joke)
Daddy drove t Jp t fetch me .
Had our dinner at 4head .
Hsh before 10 .
Still pondering whether t go school or not .
I really don't feel well !
&People , me and Darrell has broke up for like , gng 2 months ?
So stop asking me what happen , this and that .
I don't wish t repeat th story , over again .
No point even if all of you know , right ?
Just treat it as , my fault k ?
Though we'hv break up , our relationship still remains as Baby .
Right Darrell Ong Kai Hong ? ^^
And right now ,
i'm hungry like duhhhhhh .
I want t eat !!!!!! (Shouts)
Jiaen ,
don't worry and think too much k .
i'm sure you'll be able t find it back .
Me also don't wna see you go inside sit ley (Sad face)
Touched right ?
Hee ^^
Why am I still thinking of it every night ?
sighs .....










