All of you are right .
Pointless .
Even though we can't be lovers , we can still be friends .
Just like how we did before we came in together .
Photo last , memories stays .
At least in memories , we're happy and loving .
That's enough .
Thanks for that eight month ,
those great memories you gave me .
You'll be th best one i ever had .
For all you'hv gave me ,
all you had done for me ,
all you sacrifice for me ,
No words could ever express all those times we gone thru together .
I'll never forget , neither am I able t forget it .
Though we ain't together now ,
No more forever that you said ,
but we're still friends .
Maybe in th future , we'll get back together ,
You'll have a new one ,
i'll know a better one ,
Who knows .
But no matter what ,
I'll always be there for you when you need someone ,
When you're alone ,
When you can't go on ,
Because I'm your friend (:
I'm really thinking on th positive side now .
Though we ain't on good terms now cause of some matters .
Maybe , i don't know .
But after a period time ,
we'll be back t friends , and not like what we are now .
Don't worry , i'll let it go .