West Coast Park ,

Cool ?






Best !



Best friends !





Cool ?
Best !
Best friends !
West Coast is a real good place .
Went there , see sunset .
v nice lah ! (winks)
Gna open party over there as Chunwengs want it .
Everyone got t be free k !
Went home around 9 , and i saw Ah hao !
What really happened t you ?
I really dknow what can I say .
Whenver we're sad , you're always there for us ,
No matter rain or shine .
But now ?
What makes you in this state ?
I really don't understand .
You can say whatever you like about girls t me , layting , fel and others .
But we really hope that you'll think thru .
Everything you do now , isn't worth .
We'll give you time t think .
But don't go on w th way you are now ,
It won't lead you t anywhere great .
Th way you are now , will only make you go down .
I really dknow what can I say .
Whenver we're sad , you're always there for us ,
No matter rain or shine .
But now ?
What makes you in this state ?
I really don't understand .
You can say whatever you like about girls t me , layting , fel and others .
But we really hope that you'll think thru .
Everything you do now , isn't worth .
We'll give you time t think .
But don't go on w th way you are now ,
It won't lead you t anywhere great .
Th way you are now , will only make you go down .