I don't like this kind of feeling .
tears roll down my cheeks ,
i don't know why .
I don't know what I'm thinking .
friends ?
I don't know who can i go t ,
who can i talk t when i'm down .
I hate it when people ask me what's going on within us .
When i don't think anything has happened .
Maybe i'm thinking too much , too sensitive .
I hope so too .
Too many things running thru my mind ,
I can't cope it .
I'hv got so much t say , yet i'hv only got so little time .
I don't feel like talking t anyone now ,
Because i don't wna cry .
I felt that I'm so selfish .
I'm not a good girlfriend of baby , neither am i good friend of anyone .
I don't know what should i say now .
(sighs) ,
Baby , Xiaoen misses you badly .