Our hair v straight hor ? :B
Kyky , meluvsyou !
Fcuk ,
I'm not happy today , no i'm not .
For th past few days too .
I don't like this feeling .
I want be happy , but this weird feeling surrounds me ,
I hate it .
School was suppose t be v fun w schoolmates and 3n4 .
But some teachers just want t make us suffer .
fuck .
Only those who are closer t me knows what happen .
Don't wish t elaborate what happen in school during English lesson .
By all means , call my mummy or daddy , for all you want .
I don't give it a damn .
Cause i'm not in th wrong , at all .
3n4 can prove that .
Complain all you want , i won't fail my english without you .
I don't mind if i didn't go recess , just make me stay back as much as you want .
Always send us go office , we learn nothing in th end .
You think always use parents and office deh us , we scared mehs ?
Fcuk off la hor .
Went t pm for lunch w Eugenia .
Meet chong ,
Headed t Junwei's house and dye our hair .
Meimei and korh came up aftermath .
I dye Chong's , Eugenia's , meimei's and korh's hair okay !
Haha , pro bahs :B
theirs all so nice lor , except mine ....
Because it's junwei who did it .
Should have dye it myself ,
that no skill de ! Tsk !
Still help th four of them straighten their hair ._.
Our hair all so straight lor , haha :X
I still got t bring my own straightener hor ._.
Went t weixan's house aftermath .
Left around 6.30 w Meimei and Eugenia .
Pm , hsh before 7 .
On msn w bitch and Baby now .
Bitch , i really love you lah ,
I'll always be there for you too ! :D
Baby's not gna have late night talks w me today again .....
Three days le , i suppose ?
He's too busy w schoolwork lah .
I must be understanding , i must be .
I really don't know who's my true friend now .
It's seems t be fake .
You 'll only look for me , when you need me ,
when you'hv got no one w you .
But , i don't think i would trust you anymore .
I was wondering ,
Should i open a private blog ,
and invite one or two friends in ?
Speechless .
(sighs) .