I promise .
0830pm ,

Went over t baby's house in th morning .
Send him t tuition around 11 .
Home , did some stuffs .
Off t baby's house again .
Bathed and slept .
From 3 t 5 lor .
And i almost forget that i'm meeting mummy :/
Baby was pumping his bicycle's tyre .
Ahaha , no air ._.
Watched tv till around 6 .
Baby brought me over t Central w him bike .
Met mummy and daddy over there .
Baby went home aftermath , thanks baby (:
Prayed at th temple , dinner , daddy drove us home .
Waiting for baby's call (:
School tomorrow .
And guess what ?
I can't wait t go school la ,
I miss TohYanni And Tee Weikian !
Surprise hor ?
I miss them leh !
Haha .
And also chongchong and bestie la :D
And people , remember t support RachaelChang for Css'09 alrights ! :D