
Happy Valentine's Day t all ! :D
Went t meet Baby around 1.20 .
Bus down t Jp .
then Vivo .
Settled our lunch at terra cafe .
Quite expensive , but baby says it's okay :/
He's rich la dey :B
then shop around .
Chance upon Charmaine'gao de and Sheryl (:
Baby bought me a dress from Forever21 for our halfyear present .
$43 leh , omg .
And a top from Mango .
But anyway , thanks baby for everything , iloveyou (:
Then t skypark .
Took 97 t Je ,
then 198 t Jp .
199 back t Baby's house .
Dinner-ed ,
Baby accompanied me t wait for cab .
Hsh before 9 (:
On phone w Baby now (:
Baby , i really appreciated for all you'hv done today (:
Even if you won't have so much time for me in th next few months like today ,
I won't blame you (:
And i have faith in our love and you (:
I'm sure I'll be celebrating my every valentine's day w you , in th upcoming years ,
till forever (:
Baby , 我 爱 你 (L)







