Friday, August 15, 2008

Last day ,

School was definately fun today .
Went school w dear , wifey & sh .
Was sleeping during geo ,
All th way till recess .
Math , then 11.
Daddy came school t fetch me ,
Off t mcys and then t Gh .
I'm nonono longer Hostel girl okay .
;DDD
Went t school t wait for dear and sh .
Hoho , dear was being bullied by mememe today ;D
Not he bully me ,
is I bully him okay :X
And then t central w korkor t meet daddy mummy for dinner .
Saw ts and diayana .
Thankthankthank you t Winstone , manfred , ts , diyana , and those ,
who congrates me for my discharge today ,
And called me up too (:

Woohoo ,
today's 150808 ,
My discharge date ;D
Finally , 1year .
Super fast can ?
And so so so much things had change and happened la .
I miss those life when i'm inside ,
With them la .
I won't forget those fun and quarrels we had ,
Those days when we rush t mph for rehersals ,
Those days when we had supper at th basketball court ,
those days we had during playtime ,
those time we slack outside Gh ,
those time we went out together ,
And th time when we cook for th whole Gh for thanks giving night .
I also miss those days w stuart , althea and denley .
Althought we'hv broke off , we're still goodgood friends .
But denley has left us , out only on feb .
I miss ahdear , th way she make me laugh w her doraemon .
I miss those days when i'm shouting t stuart from second t th Tor ,
Those days when we secretly chit chat outside social worker room .
I miss althea calling me shentaitai , her man's voice :X
I miss those nights ,
when Nas came up t me and scared me in th middle of th night .
I super miss those days when we woke up 4.30 in th morning ,
And go school together as a group .
I miss those days when we sat outside C'blk ,
Waiting for our parents t fetch us for hl and timeoff .
Those days we had in th camp ,
those cheers we had for our team ,
I miss "pinkySiao" , Camilla, aihui, huiwen, jeslin, yingZhi, bonnie, jiaxin .
I miss those days we were in 4th level , using phone ,
eating mee , watching tv , and running about la .
I miss everything la .
Of course , i miss my dearest huiwen .
She's th best best social worker la ,
Always there when i need a listening ear ,
When i'm bored .
I supersupersuper love her can .
I really miss all those days la .
&i swear i'll miss ahdear , darling , bonnie , layhwa , yingzhi ,
Jeslin , Zuiai , Jiejie , Jacqjacq , Airen , Biaoge , wusuixiaohai ,
Cassandra , sister , Zinu , Stephanie and fishball la .
---

5 more days t Wifey's birthday ;D