Saturday, November 20, 2010

Extra-ordinary.


Okay, finally, a proper time for a proper update. 1:20am now, doesn't seems to be a proper time :/ To say I'm busy, I'm not that busy as I'm out of job now but had found a new job after I fired my boss for 2 days! ^,^ But I'm not that free either. Going out almost everyday but money isn't rolling in! Would be working at Precious Thoughts from next week onwards, on th 25th (-: Misses those days when I'm working @Cathay w Michelle sis, Felicia sis and Melody! Am extremely happy cause i'm getting my pay next Monday and then shopping! And extremely x10 happy cause I'll be able to see my two lovely sisters too! Baby got himself a job too.

Went namdai to trim my eyebrows. Was thinking whether to go for eyebrow embroidery or not. Mummy says I'm too young for it, I'll look super chao lao! -,- No manicure for me for th time being cause I've 6 long nails and 4 short nails. Why short? Cause of my previous job, it broke, and it's super ugly cause it's super short I swear. Might for for gel nail extensions if I've th time (-; Gonna go for hair treatment @Citibella w honeydear real soon ^.^ I hate Chua Zhen Yuan because he said my highlighted hair looks like char bee hoon! You this si botak! >,< Anyway, Samuel th bj king is out for time-off and he text me last week! ^.^