Monday, October 18, 2010

All my secrets


Class outing few days ago. Bbq @East Coast. Had lotsa fun. Gna miss all of them during th holidays. Quite a few of them left around 10pm, while Adib, Charmaineeee, Joanneee, Victor, Hafiz & I stayed there till 4am in th morning. Charmaine's daddy, a good soul, drove us back t Jurong. Had fun while sitting at th back of th lorry. Went separate ways w Adib & Joanneee, share cab back home w Victor and Hafiz. Baby's down w chicken pox! )-: 1 week more before he could actually go out. Gna get my hair highlight real soon. Have been a busy bee this few days, no time t do my hair @ 5head and redo my nails! Getting sick of red, shall change t nude colours (-: Meeting QAD charmaine tomorrow for job hunt. Decided not go work @Fairprice though I'm recruited.


Anyway, baby's birthday is reaching in a few weeks time. I've got it well planned! Bbq @East Coast! (-;