See! Peel abit niao still like that!




A proper update for today. Had been spending th whole week in school for art. Super tiring lor. Watched "Prince Of Persia" w Baby last night, a nice show indeed. Before that I had dinner @ Botejyu w Mummy & Daddy. Not nice de lorrrrrrrr )-: Accompanied Baby t Citibella for his haircut. I like it alot cause he looks smarter now! (-: Anyway, I met Baby today for lunch today. Lai Lai is finally open, and we had our lunch there, my favourite wanton noodles! (-: Walked around Jp & we passed by Waston. Guess what? Someone approached us t be their model of don't know what one minute hair styling & they actually perm my hair. Quite nice though, but Baby finds it too mature. Went back t Baby's place around 5 and had dinner @ his place. Went out around 8 t meet Zhenyuan and then Arena for pool. Sat down there watching th both of them play, super boring lor! -,- Went off around 10 & hsh before 11 (-: Okay lah I go bath niao, gna go baby's place tomorrow help him peel skin again! Eeeeeeee!