Friday, June 4, 2010

Compromise.







Manicure session w Charmaine qingaide yesterday. Met her around 5 and laze around Jp. She sat beside me waiting for me, my nails t dry, so good of her! (-: Accompanied her t TheFaceShop t get her nail polish and went separate ways. Meet Mummy for dinner after that. Slept around 5am last night and I don't know why am I sleeping at that time last night! Couldn't wake up in time for remedial though I set 2 alarms :/ Cab down t Jp & then walk over t look for Mummy & Daddy and Daddy drove us down t 5head for dinner. I think I'm used t taking cab t Baby's place/Jp. Waste of money indeed. Had fruits for dinner (thumbs up) Bought durians after that! (Y) Went back home and out t Jp around 8 t meet Charmaine & co. No photos cuz' I forgotten t charge my camera! )-: Raymond's place after that. Went off around 10, thanks qingaide for sending me t th bus stop (-: Meet Chong & Marcus bestfriend after that. Took bus back home together after that. Hsh around 11 (-: I promise t sleep early for school tomorrow! I promise!