Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happiness can't be express thru words, it is meant to kept deep down in our hearts





21st May:
Vivo after school w Baby and Marcus bestfriend. Both Marcus and I wanted t get th FCUK logo tee but th logo we wanted wasn't available @ that outlet. Bought one top from F21 which is like, super striking lor. Marcus bought some tops for Topman too. Met Yanni and Berlyn too! (-; Wanted t get that RI bag, but I don't know why I didn't buy it! Regrets for not buying after leaving Vivo. ); Took train back t Joo Koon and walked t Arena.  Burger King for dinner and went up for pool aftermath. Jiaxin and Zhenyuan came not long after. Jiaxin looks pretty w her new hairstyle! (-; Went back t Jurong around 10 and Marcus went separate ways w us. Walked t Baby's area and slacked. Hsh before 12am as I'm really tired!



22nd May:
Namdai for haircut cause Baby told me that th CitiBella didn't came, and so he asked me not t go there for haircut. Didn't get t exact hairstyle that I want cause he cut it slant )-; Met Baby @ Jp and had our lunch @ Mac. Spent almost an hour @ Harris and we bought two pens -,-Baby's place aftermath. Had dinner @ his place and I did his homework for him! Of course not those worksheets lah. Something that needs wires!  So fun, although I keep failing! Jp t meet Zhenyuan and Jiaxin aftermath. Went home around 10 as I'm tired.

23rd May:
Da yi ma came and made my morning terrible for me. Fall asleep after eating that pink panadol. Woke up around 2 and felt better. Cab down t Baby's place because I can't imagine myself walking under that big hot sun! Had lunch @ his place. Baby sent me home around 6. Gna bath Kyky later on.
Monday blues )-:

It's gna be our eight months together tomorrow!
Standing strong still!
Baby, i love you (-: