Baby's place after school yesterday. Cab down t his area as usual as Daddy wasn't free t drive me there, I won't wanna walk under that scorching sun either. Baby was playing w his game in his room while I'm watching my drama in th living room. Baby bought lunch for me too! So sweet of him (-; Went off around 5 t meet Mommy after her facial.Wasn't in th mood for shopping, so Mommy and I went Fairprice t get th ingredients that I need for Friday. Had fried fish noodles, and that was th worst fried fish noodles I've ever had. Still, school's fried fish noodles is th best.
As for today, skipped school as normal. Maybe because I slept at only 4, and woke up at 6, and I overslept! It's okay, I'm still gng back school for art later on. Holidays are arriving! Still, we got t go back t school for remedials. Zzz. Misses that bitch up there, Michelle Chua Hui Hui! Gonna meet her up real soon.Baby's in school now, 5 more hours till his lessons end. Super bored, I'm super hungry!