Vernice drew that after crying !
My camera is so useful in school everyday !
Great day I had in school .Baby's place yesterday after school.
Baby came t fetch me ^^v
Watched a show , 'Manga' ?
Can't really remember .
Sort of ganster show , nice one .
Baby cook maggie me for me aftermath , and his mum keep ask me go eat :/
Went home after th show .
Had a long long talk w Baby night , till around 2am ? (-;
Raining heavily today during school .
Pe was fun , I mean for th boys lah .
Had fun cuz they look funny and cute when playing !
Baby's place after school.
I think i need t buck up on my science , by myself .
Not gng t count on that Ahtan , since she don't even care .
And Toh Yanni v zilian lor !
Photos in Facebook!


