It's like , I didn't even sleep at all ?
Called Dar up and went t get prepared .
Called baby before gng out ^^v
Meet Dar @ Jp and had ToriQ for lunch .
Talked non stop from Jurong - 509 - Je - FEP .
We really got alot t talk about manz , hot topic lah dar ;x
Had my haircut @ 509 , i don't like my fringe at all .
Cause it's back t b a n g s again .
But since baby prefer bangs , it doesn't matter (-;
Accomapanied Dar t take off her hair extensions and went Milly's for re-extension .
Seems like she's not really happy w it , cause it's tooooooo thin !
And th colour doesn't match at all :/
Will be gng for second round next week then ^^v
Shopped around and decided go leave here cause it's getting bored .
Someone approached us and asked our number , don't know for what photo shooting -,-
And i think i'hv thrown away th name card ? Hmm .
Took train back t Jurong while Dar alighted @ Outram t vivo (-;
Reached home and I saw my snowy white Jet leh ! (Y!)
oh-so-happy de lor ^^v
Hope daddy won't take it away and lend it t i-don't-know who again :/
Waiting for baby t end work and text me , as well as Dar t reach home t send me th photos today !
Okay , baby went home damn early today cause he say he misses me (-;
And normally he uses 20-30 minutes t bath and do his stuffs ,
just now he only used 10 minutes and ask me t call him niao ley ! ;x
Woah , so proud of my baby luh ^^v
And he's sleeping like a P I G now .
My baby damn weida de lor , cause he called me for more than 2 hours using his handphone neh !
Luv die him niao nah ^^v
Dar hor , damn qianbian sia , take her own sweet time t blog deh x.x
Gna meet her on Wed w baby t get our hair done , yayness ! ^^v
Tags replied :
Zoe. Hi XiaoEn! Your stead almost everyday go Arena? When I go Arena, I see him always. Lol. No offence k ^^y.
Zoe. Anyw I saw you @ Huanyu's bday party this yr. Did you go? Are you the one who ate Marshmellow?
Yup , often , not really everyday , Lol .Yup , I did went . I'm not th only one who ate Marshmellow either -,-
Felicia ♥: Yes yes! We'll meet up real soon again! Hahah, I more good ley. You never ask me to tag, but I still tag you ley! <3 MISS YOUUUUUUUU !
Yep ! Hahas , k lah , luv die you k ^^v
Iris: hey, remember me? im at the girl at the jp washroom smile w you d ._.
Oh , i see -,- No wonder you looked so familiar . I was still thinking why you're smiling at me :/



