
See th bee , so cuteeeeeeeeee ! (but not nice de ._.)




Th shirt is so big that it totally covers my pants too !

Nowadays primary school books are so colourful manz !

Slept @ 5am and woke up @ 630am for work .
Lack of sleep luh ):
Prepared and went out for work .
In th end , i took cab instead -,-
Met Baby for less than half an hour and he went off t town .
Didn't join Baby & co. as I'm really tired after work .
But dearest came t look for me not long after ^^
Had our early dinner and went window shopping .
i WILL shop like hell when my pay comes man .
Walked back home around 7pm w dearest .
Talked alot on th way back .
And I suppose dearest is coming over t my place tomorrow night for supper ,
and stay over night , and then go work together ! ^^
Baby's still @ town and I doubt I'll get t meet him today and tomorrow .