Was on phone w Lanzer moments ago .
He v bad lor !
If I know who that girl was , I might consider telling her that Lanzer lied ! :X
K lah , I joking only . -,-
Shall blog about yesterday's trip .
Didn't sleep for th whole night cause I can't get t sleep at all .
Prepared and went t meet Baby and Tecksoon at 651 .
Had our lunch while waiting for Jie .
Saw ZhenYuan while having our lunch .
Left Jurong around 3 and reach Bunk around 4 .
Took neoprints and it's totally fail lor !-,-
Daddy was there too , as well as Devil and Xiaospark , laughs .
Lanzer came too , but he ran away ._.
Went up t look for them and Xinyu was there too .
Saw a huge group of crazy girls and aunties running towards th queue ,
And we wondered why ?
Tecksoon said Lady Gaga was there -,-
And actually , it's because they are giving out free BB cream -.-
Forgotten where we went after that .
Accompanied them for a puff and off t Hereen .
Shopped around and walked t Far East .
Chanced upon YiChing and Esther ! (:
Didn't manage t get th bag I wanted ):
Walked damn long t that bus stop and took 174 back t Jurong .
Baby and Jie went Arena while Tecksoon went Pm t meet Joey .
Didn't join any of them because I'm having fever ):
Baby came over t my place this afternoon and accompanied me till 4 .
He went off t look for JunXiang while I stayed at home .
Bathed kyky and Jp for dinner w Daddy and Mommy @ NewYork NewYork .
Holidays are starting in a few days time ,
I bet I'll miss school like hell .
Although i'm not attending school nowadays :/
I'll miss all those fun I had in school and 3n4 ):
Finally , gng out w Dearest tomorrow .
And at th same time , Baby's starting work tomorrow , ):
Enen misses Huijuan and Rosslynn alot ! )-;