
Forgotten where I went yesterday .
Could only remember that I was slacking w Baby , Joey , SiokHui , Xinyu , Felicia and Joey's friend .
And Manfred , which came only after a long while .
Accompanied Baby t Imm for job hunting then .
Promised Baby t go school today and yet I sleep like pig till 12 again .
Prepared and went off t school gate w Tee t meet Wuzhen & co.
Speaking english when we're eating .
Me: Kokchuan your mushroom dropping ley .
Kokchuan : Drip lah .
Me: It's a piece of mushroom , not something watery ley !
Kokchuan: You never see mushroom iszit ! Don't see my mushroom ley !
Bth him manz , more funny conversations w th others but I'm too lazy t type it out .
Heh .
Had lunch w them and all of us accompanied Tee t get a present for Michelle .
Went off t meet Baby , Joey and Tecksoon not long after .
Alicson came after that .
Accompanied Tecksoon for lunch and then t Mac .
Rachael came , as well as Joey's friend too .
Off t Pioneer Mall , and we witnessed a fight at th interchange O:
Slacked w Baby , Joey(s) , Tecksoon , Xinyu , Xinhue , Shermaine as well as Joey's and Xinhue's friends .
Claire came too .
Chanced upon Yanni , Weixiang and Best .
Went off w Baby as he's damn hungry and rushing home for dinner .
My king says he's gna yang me ley , heh .
Gna call baby in a moment .
I PROMISE I will attend school tomorrow .
Baby and Gerald , see this !