If giving up something can get you back , I will .
I seriously don't know why .
I don't find it a wrong t have or make friends even if I have a bf .
I'hv never thought of ending this friendship , neither do I wna lose you as my good friend .
I'hv never thought that you're react like this .
Maybe I'm wrong , I'm sorry .
I'hv never ever forget about all my friends/sisters/brothers even if i have a bf .
Not t say about forgetting you , cause I'hv never ever did .
It's been 5 months since we know each other .
It might not be a long period of time , but we know what we'hv gone thru together .
We had h2h talks , meals together , outings in groups .
And because of you , i get t know a group of great sisters i have now .
I'm sorry for not staying long w you , maybe we ain't suitable for each other .
I'm sorry for wasting your time , making you wait , for my answer .
For everything you'hv did for me , I really appreciate it .
But some things , really ain't meant t be .
Everyone are important t me , they all play an important part in my life .
You too , my good friend .
But why are you reacting like this after that answer I gave for that question ?
I don't find it a need t end this friendship .
I'm trying t salvage it , but I really don't know what you're thinking .
Did I really did something wrong ?
Sighs .
Since you'hv said your piece , I won't say much either .
You'll still be my good friend no matter what .
I hope you'll see this , but on th other hand , i wish you didn't .
I wish you all this best in your future path , no matter what you do ,
Think twice .
I won't be there t remind you t reach home before your curfew ,
I won't be there t stop you from running out after your curfew ,
Neither will I be there t stop you from smoking that much .
If you ever need someone , I'll be here for you .
I'll never forget having a good friend like you , never ever .