Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day .



I regret falling asleep last night .
And was unable t find Samuel.K last night .
I wonder when will he be out .
Don't worry brother , i'll wait for you .
Luvs & misses ,


This is for my Baby ! ^^
Nah , happy le mah ? (:
This guy , is v naughty !
Gas die me (angry face)
Fever still don't want rest early ,
still want me call him t chat .
Bad right !
Don't want eat medicine somemore .
Baby ah baby , must take care of yourself alright .
If not next time no special post for you le ah .
Xiaoen luvs Xiaofate , (insertluvs)

Texting w Darren currently .
Thanks Jiaen for that bigbig rabbit !
I luv it alot !!!!!!!
Greatest birthday present .
Luv you lah , ^^
Damn busy this few days/weeks .
Won't be blogging that often .