Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Up ahead .

Fyi , I'm currently using 82620222 , not 98300203 at th moment .
But you can get me at either one of th numbers .
But i'll be using th first number most of th time (:

Last night was hell for me .
Had a hard time vomiting , i don't know why either .
Late for school and had breakfast together w ChenSiang , Tee , Vernice , Ferris and Chong .
Seriously , i don't think I had learned anything today .
Except for Social Studies , plain copying .
Didn't went 3n1 for Mother Tongue as Lim Lan Theen wasn't in school .
Waste our time around in 3n4 instead .
Detention after school as we're late for like , more than 3 times ?
And we always reach school always after 8 . (Faints)
Was suppose t take back our ez-link card at 5 ,
But in th end ,
We sat down at th indoor sports hall and watch th basketball match .
Ended around 6 , Jwss didn't win ? :/
But I can see that they really did their best .
I keep pester Daryl , say this guy that guy .
Laugh out loud ! -,-
Was texting w Xun on my way home w th same clique .
Had fun under my block , laughs .
Bojing v cute lor ,
He texted quite a few people ,
telling them t celebrate my birthday on this coming saturday ,
and accidentally sent it t Tee ,
And tee told me -,-
Bojing told me this was meant t be a surprise .
Hah , i appreciate that lah ^^
Looking forward t this coming Saturday and Sunday ,
As my dearest sisters and friends are celebrating my birthday w me ! ^^
Though it's totally different from last year :/
But I'm sure , things will get better in th future .
I can live on without a boyfriend too , right ? (:

Time will cure th wound , and leave that scar behind .
Love .