







School's fun ,great , superb .
Okay , i'm mad .
Am super lazy t update .
My life looks rather good now .
But some things are missing , sighs .
Miss Chan told me that Mr paul thinks highly of me ,
and he told her that she can count on me .
Miss chan says that I'm improving too .
Okay , i know she's trying t say about my behaviour .
Focus test , shit shit man .
Jp t meet all th girls and down t Huanyu's birthday .
Around 40 people there ? (Faints)
And I hope Huayu likes th present we got for her . (Winks)
Bought breezer and beers from Shop & Save then .
Ate a little , played true or dare w th girls and Huanyu .
Quite a few of them were drunk ,
or should i say , quite a lot ?
Laughs .
Things happened at night , don't wish t elaborate .
Back t Jurong w Lexian around 1030 and meet others under my block .
Phone w Jovan and off t bed .
Bugis w my dearest and dinner w Grandpa & co.
Messaged w Michelle for th whole day man .
What should I do now ?
I know sorry doesn't cure ,
neither does it mean anything .
But i really don't mean it .
Sorry Jovan , real sorry .
I really need no one now ,
I don't have th courage , neither do i want another time of getting hurt .
I neeed a rest .
You're good , you can find someone better .
Sorry .