I don't know what's wrong w me now .
My eyes turned red again .
Totally red , damn scary lah . (Scared scared)
And tears rolled down by itself , for nothing .
I just remember , from morning till now ,
i only had macdonald's breakfast w Dearest , nothing else .
No lunch , no dinner .
Should i go for dinner later on ?
Tee is rushing me t go for my super dinner now .
Gatric pain is back again .
My andy didi is v cute oh , so caring deh .
And i promised him t eat an apple later on . (Laughs)
Down w flu and fever , oh man .
I don't even know what's wrong w my right eye ,
swollen like i-don't-know what .
Alright , no mood for blog .
Soonhui just told me something .
Maybe , maybe .
I'm not a good girl , good girlfriend .
I deserve all this .
Sighs .
Without you , nothing's right .