Monday, July 6, 2009








Lg Arena's front camera , good right ?
Lg Arena / N96 lei ? (Confused)



Last minute changes ,
Cab down t court w Ahgong , Chong and Tee .
Meet th others at there .
Hope all of them will be alright 2 weeks later .
Lunch w Brother's parents and th others .
I really don't know why ,
Sorry everyone .
I shouldn't have cried .
Just at th wrong place , wrong time .
Brother said he's out , I should be happy , not crying .
Thanks Felicia , you'll always make me laugh (-:
If only I'm as strong as Best , how great . (Sighs)
Mcys w Ahgong and Chong while others went t Vivo t pray .
Back t Jp for arcade , then t Brother's house .
Felicia and Best went home ,
Tee came around 6pm .
All left about 7pm .
I'm damn sleepy right now ,
Because I didn't even sleep last night .
No mood for blogging ,
Gna skip dinner tonight and sleep if I'm able t .


Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit ,
Sometimes I just wna hide cause it's you I miss .
If I had just one more day ,
I would tell you how much that I've missed you since you've been away .
And I hurt myself by hurting you .