Tuesday, July 7, 2009
I almost died in school today -,-
My gastric is killing me .
But i don't think i'm gng t see doctor ,
Because I don't want eat medicine ! )-:
Cooked aixin noodles at Weixian's house today .
And i still got t bring my own noodles from my house okay .
And Vernice prefer my noodles than what Tee cooked , Happy ! (-:
But she's disappointed in me because i forgotten t bring my flower ring out . (Faints)
Meet Tiger outside school , then th others .
430 t 630 , power lei .
Jp after everything's settled .
PioneerMall t meet Tee , and home around 8 .
Messaging w Jovan , Tiger and Zhen An .
Passion fruit for dinner !
And I regretted , because it's sour , and i ate it w empty stomach .
But it's okay , i went t weigh my weight after that ,
and it's reaching 44kg !
Yes yes , I think I'm able t get 40kg by my birthday then .
Tiger injured his hand , and he didn't bandage it because his house don't have -,-
So I got t do it for him tomorrow lor , see he kelian :X
I hope Jovan's alright , sighs .
Tiger , don't think too much !
You'hv got your gf and us w you always ! (Smiles)
Right now , I'm in great pain .
My gastric is really killing me )-;
I doubt any medicines can help me .
Nothing matters t me anymore .
I'm tired .
