Monday, June 22, 2009

Your dearest love is gone .

Listening to : 全世界都停电 - Tank



Dar ! (L)



Me like th highlight ! ^^


She stared at my phone and did this face , cute right ! (luvs)
Future Fnn student lei ;X
That's my drink at th first place ...
She likes Tee alot ^^












Today wasn't a great day ,
Because my gastric was giving me troubles for th whole day .
And i buey tahan th pain siol -,-
Meet Dardar in th morning .
Paya Lebar t get our hair done .
Thicker now , and I love my purple highlight ^^
And when it drops colour , it'll become pink .
But also gng school reopen liao , happy for what right ? (Sian 1/2)
Cab back t Jurong t settle some matters .
Reached , people run away -,-
Lame hor ? Siao .
Took 198 down t 475 t meet Jovan .
He keep disturb me nor ,
say i got swine flu ! )-:
Huanyu , Yide and Weiyang cycled t 475 aftermath .
Left around 5 t meet Daddy and Mummy .
They came over t 5head t fetch me and down t YewTee .
Dinner at i-don't-know where and t Lanying's house .
Uncle injured his leg , looks quite serious .
Get well soon alright (-:
Played w Enen , she so cute hor ? (I know i know)
She v lisiao lor , keep sitting on me ,
And th pain is killing me ! (Faints)
Left around 9 , send ahyi home ,
Hsh aftermath .
On msn w Felicia , Samuel , Weixian and my dearest ! (-:
I'm gna meet them for Ahgong's Bbq tomorrow , happy happy (-:
You know I how long bo see my dearest and Felicia liao not ! (Sad face)
But they all don't want ton lor , pangseh me .
And i remembered i fell asleep at 7 in th morning ,
totally forgotten that i'm meeting Chong ! (Opps)
He sure kaobei me like non-stop tomorrow for sure .


Soonhui kor ,
I know you're feeling real sad now .
But love isn't some thing that we can control .
I can understand how you feel .
But we must be strong , don't be a weakling .
Love's not th world .
Just let th fate be , it'll be yours if it's meant t be .
Life still goes on no matter what ,
What's most important is ,
you got t live your life t th fullest ,
no regrets , (8
Meluvsyou ! (:

Ps : For gerald t see . I got miss you lah ! (-: