Back from work .
And I'm damn tired !
Woke up late , Vernice too .
Because I slept at 5 last night , (Faints)
Meet Vernice at Pioneer Station ,
and then Cass and Weixian at BoonLay Station .
Alighted at Aljunied and then t office t meet Jingyi .
Yonglin came and we went up t take th stocks .
Down t Defu Lane and start work .
I really can't stand th weather lah ! (Shout)
Went t find Weixian , Cass and Jingyi aftermath .
Slack all th way then .
No mood do le lah , th weather's fault ! (Grins)
This world really v small lah , Cass also know her* lor .
Cass don't like her too ! (Hi-5)
Me and Cass was like , over high le lor .
Keep on whining and everything about her .
He he he , me and Cass's common topic : Her !
Like , bitch about me on her blog ?
Okay , I know I'hv got no rights t stop her ,
But I got th rights t take it as a topic because she started it .
She don't have th rights t bitch about me when she think she knows everything ,
when she know nothing at all .
Sounds silly and childish t people who doesn't really know what really happen .
But , who was th one who started it first ?
When I , don't even know her at all lor .
Had lots of fun at th coffee shop .
Vernice lah , (Laughs)
Left around 6 , reach Jurong at 7 .
Jingyi and Weixian left ,
Accompany Cass and Vernice for dinner at Pm .
Walked Cass t th bus stop and went home w Vernice .
Daddy ordered Pizza for dinner . (Happy face)
Gna go down t cck for work tomorrow w th same old people . (Tired)
Felicia and Vernice's gna come over t my place in th morning . (Happy face)
On msn w Cass and Vernice now , am having headache lah (Sad face)
My whole body is aching like I-don't-know what lor , (Cry)
And I know many people will agree w me that guys aren't trustworthy at all ,
Right ?
Because you won't know how it feels .
You only know your pain ,
and you'll never see mine .
